968 Club Sport Lux
This stunning 1994 Porsche 968 Club Sport Lux presents beautifully throughout and is complete with an extensive service history file. Only 179 RHD examples were ever produced, so this really is a very rare and special Porsche legend.
As is the case with all Porsche models, a well documented service history really is the key, and this car has evidently been maintained regardless of cost throughout its life. The invoices and expenditure probably far outweigh the initial cost of the car when it was new. With 17 recorded and invoiced services and a history file that would take at least half a day to read and digest, it is very evident that this example has been loved since day one!
The Porsche certificate of authenticity confirms that it is the C16 variant and destined for the UK market and the factory optional extras were base seats with recaro cloth and the lux pack, consisting of rear seats and an electric sunroof.
Finished in factory black paint, the silver Club Sport decals just point out this cars performance orientated credentials and it looks superb! The black paint retains a deep and consistent lustre and shine across all panels. Weather strips and rubbers remain supple and excellent. It is free from any scuffs, scratches or damage and only a couple of minor imperfections can be found upon close scrutiny. All spoilers and trim are in excellent order.. Head lights and rear lamp clusters are nice and clear and free from damage. Overall, a stunning looking example of this very rare 968!
Internally, is again excellent. The recaro cloth sports seats are in excellent order and show very little signs of wear. The rear seats are very likely un-used. Door cards and dashboard are free from any cracks, scuffs or damage and the black carpet is very clean. All dials, gauges and electrics are in perfect working order and this cabin still feels like a very special place to be. The boot area and carpet have seen very little use and are excellent.
The anthracite alloy wheels are in excellent condition and all shod with good quality matching tyres with plenty of tread remaining.
Under the bonnet presents in an excellent and clean order and the car drives superbly. It pulls as strong as you would expect and the gearbox and clutch are a delight to use. The upkeep of this car has been amazing throughout its life and it has wanted for nothing. The main services are listed below;
- Service at 14,413 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 17,954 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 31,928 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 41,872 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 55,652 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 68,081 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 77,048 miles by Porsche Northampton
- Service at 78,522 miles by Autofarm Purely Porsche at Milton Keynes
- Service at 86,198 miles by RPM Specialist Cars
- Service at 94,742 miles by RPM Specialist Cars
- Service at 98,894 miles by Ninex Motorsport LTD, Porsche Specialist
- Service at 102,790 miles by Landspeed
- Service at 104,681 miles by Analogue Automotive Specialist
- Service at 109,375 miles by DSD Motorwerks Porsche Specialist
- Service at 113,421 miles by Pieperformance Porsche Specialist
- Service at 117,644 miles by Pieperformance Porsche Specialist
- Service at 122,901 miles by Mobile Porsche Specialist
In addition to the above there are bills and receipts for £!000s for replacement parts and works carried out in between routine servicing.
Complete with current V5 registration document, 3 original Porsche keys and an immense folder full of history, this wonderful 968 Club Sport is ready to be used and enjoyed.