|Colour||New Orleans Blue Metallic|
A superb Fiat Panda 100HP with just 24,529 miles from new. Maintained to the highest standard throughout it's life and with 11 services having been carried out by Fiat main dealerships.
Finished in New Orleans Blue metallic with black/grey sports trim, this little car does really look superb. All factory fitted panels remain and is evidence that the car has never received any accident damage. The paint finish is excellent with only the odd well touched up marks...nothing that detracts from the overall excellent condition.
The sports seats are again in excellent condition. They remain free from damage, rips or sagging. The lower drivers bolster shows just a tiny amount of softening to the foam, but the cloth is undamaged. We are being very picky and the interior really is lovely. The climate control is in full working order along with all electrics.
The factory fitted alloy wheels are in very good condition with only a couple of very minor marks. Yokohama tyres are fitted at the front and Goodyear are fitted at the rear. Two brand new Goodyear tyres will be supplied with the car, hence all tyres will match.
These cars are known and recognised by the motoring press as being the "last, true sporty Fiat" and we can see why. It drives superbly and just as you would expect from a very low mileage and well maintained example. Everything that has ever needed to be done has been and it has always been carried out by main Fiat dealerships.
Listed below is the main service history;
- Pre-delivery inspection on 03/01/2008 by Fiat Mill Lane Group
- Service at 5,505 miles on 14/01/2009 by Fiat Mill Lane Group
- Service at 7,974 miles on 26/10/2010 by Fiat Mill Lane Group
- Service at 10,191 miles on 22/12/2010 by Fiat Mill Lane Group
- Service at 12,149 miles on 22/12/2011 by Fiat Mill Lane Group
- Service at 14,055 miles on 21/12/2012 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 15,855 miles on 30/12/2013 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 17,858 miles on 23/12/2014 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 19,501 miles on 21/12/2105 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 21,165 miles on 13/12/2016 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 22,367 miles on 05/06/2017 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
- Service at 23,992 miles on 27/12/2017 by Bishops Fiat Guildford
The cam belt and water pump were changed on the last service. The car has also just had a brand new, genuine Fiat rear axle fitted along with the centre box on the exhaust. This great little car is wanting for nothing...
Pre-registered to Fiat Mill Lane Group on 04/01/2008 and having just two keepers since. The first one kept the car for over nine years. Complete with two original Fiat keys, full handbook pack, current V5 registration document and a host of old mot certificates.